T100 24 inch self service kiosk machine

T100 is a brand-new self-service kiosk that reduces labor costs and improves business efficiency for retail stores and fast-service restaurants.

T100 24inch self service kiosk machine

Quick details

1.Model:ZH-T100
2.Main Screen Size:24inch or 32inch FHD screen
3.Resolution:1920*1080
4.CPU:Intel J1900(i5 optional)
5.RAM:4GB(8GB optional)
6.ROM:64GB(128GB optional)
7.OS:windows or android
8.Printer:Built in 80mm thermal printer
9.Built in QR scanner

Introduction

24inch or 32inch FHD touch screen, easy to operate, supports wall-mounted installation and column installation, and undertakes various customized services.

23.8inch ordering kiosk

Features

1.Windows and Android OS Supported
2.24inch or 32inch FHD display with touch screen
3.Optional scanner,camare,handheld pos,NFC/IC/ID/RFID card reader
4.Modular Design for Effortless Setup
5.Quick Access to Components for Easy Maintenance
6.Customizable for Individual Business Needs

Moduler design self payment kiosks

windows 10 self ordering machine

Advantages

The highly configurable T100 is easily integrated with thermal printer, barcode or qr scanner,NFC,camera or speaker.Promote data storage between customers and businesses, and optimize store business.
100 workers, 5000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 8 years experience,  FCC, CE & RoHS certificated, one hour reach Shenzhen port, this is how we keep good quality and reliable cooperation for global valued customers.

FAQ

1.Does the product include software?
--We are a professional POS hardware manufacturer. The software recommends that you buy directly locally.

2.What ahout the after sale service?
--We provide full technical support on our products, if there is a machine doesn’t work,a free parts will be sent to you by free to replace,if it still not working, we will send you a new one.

3.Can I have my own logo on the products, do you offer product OEM?
--Yes! We can put your logo on the product and we do OEM for customers. But it requires a certain quantity and the cost need to be added separately.

4.What about the warranty time?
--We provide 1 year warranty for all our product .

5.What's the delivery time?
--Most of the products are in stock. We can send to you within 2-3 working days after your payment .

6.Can I get some samples? Are they free?
--You can get sample for testing before bulk order, but samples are not free. But the cost can be refundable after mass order.

Product Tags payment kiosk          kiosk payment          payment kiosk price          payment kiosk machine          payment kiosk vendors          kiosk payment system          payment kiosk manufacturers          kiosk payment terminal          payment machine kiosk         

INQUIRY

Contact us for all information about the product

click here to leave a message

leave a message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.