T30 15.6" windows epos system

T30 has a modern design style. With its curved body, simple appearance and integrated design, it has won the favor of many end customers.

T30 15.6" windows epos system

Quick details

1.Model:ZH-T30
2.Main Screen Size:15.6" IPS LCD screen
3.Resolution:1920*1080 16:9
4.CPU:Intel J1900 Quad core(i3/i5 optional)
5.RAM:2GB/4GB/8GB
6.ROM:32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
7.Customer display:15.6"
8.OS:windows 7/10 or android
9.Built in 58mm or 80mm thermal receipt printer

Introduction

T30 is a new breed of POS terminal with a groundbreaking all-in-one design and powerful performance combined. 

All in one pos system

Features

1.Supercompact All-in-One POS Terminal
2.Powerful Performance with Intel® Celeron® 1900 Quad-Core Processor
3.Windows OS Supported
4.15" Wide Display with PCAP Touch
5.58mm or 80mm fast Printer, Card Reader, and Customer Display Integrated.

modern design pc epos machine
touch screen all in one epos

J1900 cpu epos all in one

waterproof epos cash register

2 screen touchable billing machine

Advantages

T30 series is a completely redefined POS terminal with groundbreaking all-in-one design and ergonomically-designed structure.
100 workers, 5000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 8 years experience,  FCC, CE & RoHS certificated, one hour reach Shenzhen port, this is how we keep good quality and reliable cooperation for global valued customers.

pos machien with printer

FAQ

1.Does the product include software?
--We are a professional POS hardware manufacturer. The software recommends that you buy directly locally.

2.What ahout the after sale service?
--We provide full technical support on our products, if there is a machine doesn’t work,a free parts will be sent to you by free to replace,if it still not working, we will send you a new one.

3.Can I have my own logo on the products, do you offer product OEM?
--Yes! We can put your logo on the product and we do OEM for customers. But it requires a certain quantity and the cost need to be added separately.

4.What about the warranty time?
--We provide 1 year warranty for all our product .

5.What's the delivery time?
--Most of the products are in stock. We can send to you within 2-3 working days after your payment .

6.Can I get some samples? Are they free?
--You can get sample for testing before bulk order, but samples are not free. But the cost can be refundable after mass order.

Product Tags system po          po system          it pos system          a pos system          the pos system          po systems          pos systems          system pos          pos system is         

INQUIRY

Contact us for all information about the product

click here to leave a message

leave a message
If you are interested in our products and want to know more details,please leave a message here,we will reply you as soon as we can.