Heat Recovery Screw Type Water Source Heat Pump Unit
“H'Stars” heat recovery screw-type water source heat pump unit uses the chiller to exchange heat between the refrigerant vapor and water during operation, converting the energy-consuming heat into usable hot water, and providing a large amount of air-conditioning while providing air-conditioning. Hot water in life.
Frozen water is low in water: 5 ° C; water temperature: 60 ° C
Applications: hotels, hospitals, sauna bath centers, factories, staff quarters and other areas with abundant water resources.
Chilled water is lower than water 5°C Water temperature 60°C
Application areas Hotels, hospitals, sauna bathing centers, factories, staff quarters and other areas with abundant water resources.
(1) Energy saving and environmental protection: relying on the residual heat generated by the unit cooling to obtain hot water, no energy consumption at all, and no pollution;
(2) Safe and reliable: the unit can completely replace the heat-receiving device with safety hazards such as boilers and electric heaters;
(3) Cost saving: one machine and two uses, providing domestic hot water while cooling, saving one-time investment cost for customers;
(4) Low operating costs: hot water production costs are much lower than traditional heating equipment;
(5) Intelligent control: Fully automatic computer control, without manual monitoring, can realize remote or centralized management.
Economic Benefit Analysis of Water Source Heat Pump:
Take the stellar heat recovery full liquid unit 40STD-F1110WDB3 as an example. The unit produces 55 °C hot water per hour:
[G: Heat recovery unit water production m3/h Q: Unit heat recovery Kcal/h t: hot and cold water temperature °C]
According to the unit for 14 hours per day, can produce 55 °C hot water per day: 10.9T × 14H × (air conditioner average load rate) = 106.8T
The annual air-conditioning season is 270 days in the Guangdong area, and the hot water can be produced in one year: 106.8T × 180 days = 19224T (tons)
please contact me
H'Stars (Guangzhou) Refrigerating Equipment Group Ltd.
No.1 Guoyuan 4th Road,the Northern Part of the Eastern Section of Guangzhou Econmic &Technology Development District,Guangzhou,China.
Tex : +86 -20-62266755 ext 673| Fax: +86 -20-62266081
Web: www.hstarschiller.cocm www.heatexchangermaker.com